I have just finished your book, “The Automatic Millionaire” and it was a great read. Years ago I sold insurance and investments… so a lot of this stuff was familiar to me, but I was not saving enough myself. I’m 52 yrs old and I need to hurry to get to my goals.
I started an account with ING over the internet… I’m not real good with a computer, but I did it and it was easy. I’m saving $10.00 a week. I also increased my contribution to my 401k at work. I was saving 5 percent, so I increased it by 2 percent, for a total of 7 percent. I will try to increase it to a minimum of 10 percent.