With the re-launch of DavidBach.com, I wanted to have my first post for you be one of life-changing value. Not since my appearances with Oprah on The Oprah Winfrey Show have I had an interview that I feel is this valuable to share.
In this conversation with Marie Forleo, I reveal how to truly live your richest life, a practice based on my philosophy around “when your values are clear your financial decisions become easy”.
When this video first posted on MarieTV, it exploded with over 70,000 views and hundreds of heartfelt comments. I asked Marie if we could launch our new blog with this video, and she graciously said “David, you changed my life and my community, please share it with yours”.
Thank you Marie. So here it is. Enjoy!
In this video, I share and teach why I don’t believe you need to be rich to live rich. And furthermore, why I think it’s really more about your values and less about “the numbers” than most people think.
During my episode with Marie you’ll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t start with “the numbers” if you want to get better with money
- The biggest money mistake most of us make and how to fix in less than 60 minutes
- A seven-day strategy that’ll remove your money mysteries (especially if you say where the heck does it all really go?!?)
- How to ease money tensions at home: what to say for couples and families
- Blunders that “more advanced” folks make with their money, mistakes that you can learn from and avoid
- Why I decided to step away from my rewarding business, and the invaluable lessons that I learned from taking a sabbatical and spending a full year just being a “stay at home dad.”
After watching the video, I’d love to hear from you! What’s the single biggest take-away that you had from this interview? And how can you turn that into action?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Remember to share as much info as possible in your reply. That way, the thousands of people who visit this site each week can find inspiration and insight. Your story may help someone else also have a meaningful breakthrough!
One note about sharing your comments. We love hearing about your story, your a-ha’s. But posting any links or videos is not encouraged or allowed. They come across spammy, and that’s not the environment we’re creating here.
Again, it was so much fun to be on Marie’s show, she’s incredible! And I can’t recommend her videos and blog enough. Go check it out (after you watch the video). Thanks to MarieTV!
This article original Appeared on Marie Forleo: