I’m writing this from Florence, Italy where we have now moved (a dream come true). It’s been 44 days since we arrived.
There’s so much for me to share. But first I want to tell you about “how the dream almost died” and what we did about it.
And one book, in particular, that changed our entire outlook on life and dealing with all the anxiety and challenges of moving to Italy.
The book is called Everything Is Figureoutable. It is written by my good friend, Marie Forleo. And lucky for me, I got to read this book before it came out.
And then use it during the drama that became moving to Florence, Italy (more on that in second).
When I tell you this is one of the best books I have read in years – I truly mean it. Here’s how it helped me with our drama surrounding our move to Italy.
- It eliminated almost all of our anxiety (up until 24 hours before we left for Italy we did not have a visa).
- Made my wife and I realize that we are a team and we could get through any and all challenges together – no matter what.
- Which, therefore, reduced 90% of our fights about our moving challenges (we were about to have nowhere to live – our NYC apartment was rented, our stuff was in storage, we had non-refundable plane tickets and a fully paid for Florence apartment and school).
- It helped us come up with a workable plan.
- Gave us hope for the future vs. fear for the future.
- Made us unstoppable.
- And it’s continuing to help us now, in Italy, as we deal with the daily challenges of a new city, new country, new language, new schools and a NEW LIFE.
So, what could it do for you? I truly believe this book can help you have a philosophy that Marie calls “relentless optimism”. It can help YOU have a mindset, a mantra, a conviction that anything is possible because EVERYTHING IS FIGUREOUTABLE.
You can already be an optimist and it can help you. I’m a pretty positive guy – but at times I still need help. Maybe you do, too?
The crazy thing about this amazing book is that I read it and couldn’t stop talking about it. My wife did NOT read it. She simply listened to me talk about it as I read it.
And then she literally turned to me – during our big Italian crisis – and said, “David, Everything Is Figureoutable, we can do this, let’s use what Marie talks about in the book”.
And we did.
And now we’re living the dream in Florence.
Marie’s book will be out on September 10th. You’re hearing about it here EARLY.
She has an amazing book offer going on, on her website.
And the coolest thing is that we did a podcast together on her book before I left for Florence (about what happened to us – and how we used her tools to get to our dream).
Never stop dreaming my friends. All challenges have solutions.
You’re going to LOVE IT.
And you will be early. This book will be an instant bestseller. My guess is, it will become a global sensation. It’s that good.
OH…AND BEFORE I FORGET…
The reason Marie Forleo’s name may be familiar to you – besides the fact she’s been on Oprah and everywhere else.
We’ve done TWO AMAZING INTERVIEWS TOGETHER.
Seen by hundreds of thousands. And you can watch them right now, here. Or later. You will love them, too.
- 3 Painless Habits That Build Wealth with David Bach’s “Latte Factor”
- Marie Forleo & David Bach: How To Live and Finish Rich
AGAIN, THE PODCAST WE JUST DID IS HERE!
Let me know how you enjoy the book.